- LEEDer products are JUST BETTER: Better Materials, Better Quality Control: LEEDer Group >>> KYDEX-PRO
- KYDEX-PRO Ankle-Foot Orthosis and 1-2-3 PRO-Flex-E-Core Hand Orthoses; L4396 or L4397 / L1930 ambulation
KYDEX Pro CMS codes are L4396 or L4397 (the L4396 is now used for “custom” application / adjustment by a qualified health care professional; the L4397 code is for prefabricated or off the shelf)
- Click on image to view New CHANGES for WHFO splints >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
- KYDEX-PRO Professional Orthoses for Better Safety, Better Security, Better Outcomes
- Transforming Lives …Don’t Miss OUT…More Care for LESS COST
See KYDEX-PRO Video
- Don’t Miss OUT: All Straps Numbered for easy Application for Pro-REST and Pro-GRIP with Anti-Microbial and Moisture Wicking Softgoods CLICK HERE for more information
- Dynamic Properties: Flex-E-Core flexible static braces provide dynamic properties to effectively treat neuro-contractures. Flex-E-Core provides tension force that will “Flex” with episodes of abnormal tone to accommodate spasticity while providing “abnormal-reflex-arc” therapy, which can reduce the intensity and duration of spasticity over time to regain lost Range of Motion; L3807 or L3809
PRO-WHFO REST GRIP DORSAL are CMS codes L3807 or L3809 (the L3807 is now used for “custom” application / adjustment by a qualified health care professional; the L3809 code is for prefabricated or off the shelf
- Don’t Miss OUT: KYDEX-PRO Ankle Foot Orthosis are preferred by Prosthetists and Orthotists who transform lives by choosing the KYDEX-Pro Multi Podus Boot Orthoses with exclusive No Strap Low Pressure Application PLUS Fast-LOCK Transfer Pad, Cure-Ban Anti-Microbial and Moisture Wicking SoftGoods and KYDEX-PRO shell for Adjustabllity, Durability and Protection with dynamic loading to counteract dorsiflexion, foot drop, heel sores, etc; L4396 or L4397 / L1930 ambulation
- See this Independent, Informative and well Referenced Technical Article on Heel Pressure Ulcer Treatment with specific mention of the KYDEX-PRO LEEDer Boots-CLICK-HERE
- Why KYDEX-PRO Multi Podus * Boot Orthosis System? Why the BETTER OUTCOMES ? KYDEX safety and security and the Advantage of ambulation
Health Care Professionals – Providers >> “Call for Professional Pricing”
News Flash â€“ Suppliers submitting a bid for a product category in a competitive bidding area (CBA) must meet all state licensure requirements for DMEPOS and other applicable state licensure requirements…supplier must have a copy of the applicable state licenses on file with the NSC. please visit http://www.cms.hhs.gov/CompetitiveAcqforDMEPOS/ on the CMS website.
2013-11 Comprehensive Error Rate Testing (CERT) Documentation Submission: Update
Infrared Therapy Devices = non—covered for treatment by Medicare when used for the treatment of diabetic and/or non-diabetic peripheral sensory neuropathy, wounds, and/or ulcers of the skin and/or subcutaneous tissues.
Medicare has clearly ruled against these devices; nevertheless, the “facts” supporting the efficacy of these devices suggests they may work.
2011-01 Temporary Solution for Grandfathered Suppliers: KY Modifier
2013-02 Recovery of Annual Wellness Visit (AWV) Overpayments