- LEEDer products: are JUST BETTER…Better Materials, Better Quality Control: LEEDer Group >>> KYDEX-PRO
- KYDEX-PRO Ankle-Foot Orthosis and 1-2-3 PRO-Flex-E-Core Hand Orthoses
- KYDEX-PRO Professional Orthoses for Better Safety, Better Security, Better Outcomes
- Transforming Lives …Don’t Miss OUT…More Care for LESS COST
See KYDEX-PRO Video
- Don’t Miss OUT: All Straps Numbered for easy Application for Pro-REST and Pro-GRIP with Anti-Microbial and Moisture Wicking Softgoods CLICK HERE for more information
- Dynamic Properties: Flex-E-Core flexible static braces provide dynamic properties to effectively treat neuro-contractures. Flex-E-Core provides tension force that will “Flex” with episodes of abnormal tone to accommodate spasticity while providing “abnormal-reflex-arc” therapy, which can reduce the intensity and duration of spasticity over time to regain lost Range of Motion.
- Don’t Miss OUT: KYDEX-PRO Ankle Foot Orthosis are preferred by Prosthetists and Orthotists who transform lives by choosing the KYDEX-Pro Multi Podus Boot Orthoses with exclusive No Strap Low Pressure Application PLUS Fast-LOCK Transfer Pad, Cure-Ban Anti-Microbial and Moisture Wicking SoftGoods and KYDEX-PRO shell for Adjustabllity, Durability and Protection with dynamic loading to counteract dorsiflexion, foot drop, heel sores, etc.
- See this Independent, Informative and well Referenced Technical Article on Heel Pressure Ulcer Treatment with specific mention of the KYDEX-PRO LEEDer Boots-CLICK-HERE
- Why KYDEX-PRO Multi Podus * Boot Orthosis System? Why the BETTER OUTCOMES ? KYDEX safety and security and the Advantage of ambulation
Health Care Professionals – Providers >> “Call for Professional Pricing”
Download the LEEDer Group E-Catalog, good for viewing on your computer. Please contact us if you would like some printed catalogs.
Medicare Announces Timeline for Bidding, Begins Supplier Education Campaign for DMEPOS Competitive Bidding Program
2015-02 Additional Guidance on Electronic Signatures Is Available
2013-12 UDI Rule and GUDID Guidance
2006-04-23 Published Federal Register May 1
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services