- LEEDer products: are JUST BETTER…Better Materials, Better Quality Control: LEEDer Group >>> KYDEX-PRO
- KYDEX-PRO Ankle-Foot Orthosis and 1-2-3 PRO-Flex-E-Core Hand Orthoses
- KYDEX-PRO Professional Orthoses for Better Safety, Better Security, Better Outcomes
- Transforming Lives …Don’t Miss OUT…More Care for LESS COST
See KYDEX-PRO Video
- Don’t Miss OUT: All Straps Numbered for easy Application for Pro-REST and Pro-GRIP with Anti-Microbial and Moisture Wicking Softgoods CLICK HERE for more information
- Dynamic Properties: Flex-E-Core flexible static braces provide dynamic properties to effectively treat neuro-contractures. Flex-E-Core provides tension force that will “Flex” with episodes of abnormal tone to accommodate spasticity while providing “abnormal-reflex-arc” therapy, which can reduce the intensity and duration of spasticity over time to regain lost Range of Motion.
- Don’t Miss OUT: KYDEX-PRO Ankle Foot Orthosis are preferred by Prosthetists and Orthotists who transform lives by choosing the KYDEX-Pro Multi Podus Boot Orthoses with exclusive No Strap Low Pressure Application PLUS Fast-LOCK Transfer Pad, Cure-Ban Anti-Microbial and Moisture Wicking SoftGoods and KYDEX-PRO shell for Adjustabllity, Durability and Protection with dynamic loading to counteract dorsiflexion, foot drop, heel sores, etc.
- See this Independent, Informative and well Referenced Technical Article on Heel Pressure Ulcer Treatment with specific mention of the KYDEX-PRO LEEDer Boots-CLICK-HERE
- Why KYDEX-PRO Multi Podus * Boot Orthosis System? Why the BETTER OUTCOMES ? KYDEX safety and security and the Advantage of ambulation
Health Care Professionals – Providers >> “Call for Professional Pricing”
Making It Stick!
A national expert examines F-Tag 314 and how to avoid the situations that can result in an F-Tag by state surveyors. F314
2013-05 CMS Proposes New Safeguards and Incentives to Reduce Medicare Fraud
LG Note: Multi Podus * boots, Night Splints Adult FIrm Pediatric L4396 ICD-9 728.71 Plantar Fasciitis Toe Walkers facia
Treat Decubitus wounds with multi podus * type boots; float the heel; KYDEX-PRO Ambulation and Bed Boot Orhtosis