- Insist on the Real Thing >>> the Genuine >>> KYDEX-PRO
- KYDEX-PRO Ankle-Foot Orthosis and 1-2-3 PRO-Flex-E-Core Hand Orthoses
- KYDEX-PRO Professional Orthoses for Better Safety, Better Security, Better Outcomes
- Transforming Lives …Don’t Miss OUT…More Care for LESS COST
See KYDEX-PRO Video
- Don’t Miss OUT: All Straps Numbered for easy Application for Pro-REST and Pro-GRIP with Anti-Microbial and Moisture Wicking Softgoods CLICK HERE for more information
- Dynamic Properties: Flex-E-Core flexible static braces provide dynamic properties to effectively treat neuro-contractures. Flex-E-Core provides tension force that will “Flex” with episodes of abnormal tone to accommodate spasticity while providing “abnormal-reflex-arc” therapy, which can reduce the intensity and duration of spasticity over time to regain lost Range of Motion.
- Don’t Miss OUT: KYDEX-PRO Ankle Foot Orthosis are preferred by Prosthetists and Orthotists who transform lives by choosing the KYDEX-Pro Multi Podus Boot Orthoses with exclusive No Strap Low Pressure Application PLUS Fast-LOCK Transfer Pad, Cure-Ban Anti-Microbial and Moisture Wicking SoftGoods and KYDEX-PRO shell for Adjustabllity, Durability and Protection with dynamic loading to counteract dorsiflexion, foot drop, heel sores, etc.
- See this Independent, Informative and well Referenced Technical Article on Heel Pressure Ulcer Treatment with specific mention of the KYDEX-PRO LEEDer Boots-CLICK-HERE
- Why KYDEX-PRO Multi Podus * Boot Orthosis System? Why the BETTER OUTCOMES ? KYDEX safety and security and the Advantage of ambulation
Health Care Professionals – Providers >> “Call for Professional Pricing”
Intrinsic plus position: The intrinsic plus position is otherwise known as the safe position for hand splinting. The hand can be immobilized in this position for long periods of time without developing as much stiffness as would occur if the digits were positioned differently.
2012-05 Competitive Bidding Round 1 Re-compete
The coding guideline is dated; however, it is historic as it began the end of easy billing for power mobility devices.
Mobility Assistive Equipment (MAE) CMN Transition Clarification
There has been some confusion regarding the instructions for the CMN transition for manual wheelchairs and power mobility devices. This article is meant to clarify information presented by Dr. Stacey Brennan in the recent online MAE workshop.
Important Message: New Regulation on Power Mobility